mpg4 converter
Lorenz Blum
2004-07-19 10:57:27 UTC
I don't know if right here but I'll try:
I have a portable player that only plays iso-mpeg4 (xvid?) files. Now
I'm looking for a program that is able to convert different file
formats (div3, avi, quicktime) to mpeg4. I found things on xvid.org
and so on but nothing satisfied me (could not convert everything). Do
you know something fitting?

greetings
lori
Pete D
lori
Bariloche
2004-07-19 13:30:48 UTC
Post by Lorenz Blum
I'm looking for a program that is able to convert different file
formats (div3, avi, quicktime) to mpeg4.
If it's mpeg-4 encoded Avi files what you need, then EO Video fits
your desire. It can convert quicktime, real media, and everything
Media Player supports (Avi, mpeg, Windows Media) into AVI, Mpeg-1 and
Mpeg-2. XviD renders excellent encodings, and would be preferable than
DivX. But you'll have to make your tests first, to see what actually
works.
PerthMETRO.net
2004-07-19 14:59:07 UTC
Post by Lorenz Blum
I have a portable player that only plays iso-mpeg4 (xvid?) files. Now
I'm looking for a program that is able to convert different file
formats (div3, avi, quicktime) to mpeg4. I found things on xvid.org
and so on but nothing satisfied me (could not convert everything). Do
you know something fitting?
greetings
lori
one word... Virtualdub, it's free
--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
www.google.com
Lorenz Blum
2004-07-22 11:25:09 UTC
Post by PerthMETRO.net